About This Hunt
SPECIAL MUSCATATUCK WHITETAILS MUZZLELOADER HUNT PACKAGE
This is a full-service hunt with lodging, meals (breakfast, lunch snacks and dinner) and guide service provided to the stand-location.
This hunt package normally costs $4,500 but for a limited time, we are reducing the cost to $3,000 as an introductory rate offering full-service outfitting for your hunt.
This hunt is a 7-day hunt. Hunters are encouraged to arrive on Sunday before your hunt begins so that you can get acclimated to the house and the property you will be hunting.
We do not field dress your deer harvest but we will help remove your deer from the hunt area.
License cost is extra and can be bought online or over the counter for $150 (non-residence cost).
The properties provide a mixture of agricultural fields and slightly rolling terrain. During this time of the season, the bucks tend to return to the agricultural fields to feed after several weeks of the hard rutting activity. Buck sightings in the scoring range from 120 inches and up are normal for this time of year with a few bucks exceeding 160 inches.
Hunters are offered stands and blinds along field edges or on trails leading to the agricultural fields.
Temperatures for the Muzzleloading season in Southeastern Indiana can range from highs between 30 and 50 degrees and lows between the teen to '30s.
Most hunts will occur over agricultural food sources and food plots although some hunts could be on well-traveled trails coming to and from food sources. The terrain is typically flat agricultural ground with some medium rolling timber in the vicinity of the Agricultural ground. ATV's can be used to retrieve the game if necessary. Nearest large airports are Indianapolis International (about 70 miles north of the hunting area) or Louisville International Airport (about 70 miles south of the hunting area). Rental vehicles are accessible at both airports.
- 50% Deposit is required at the time of booking all hunts. No personal checks
- Cancellations must be done before September 1 of each hunting year to receive a full refund and to avoid an assessment of a $500 cancellation fee. Cancellations after October 1 may receive a refund only at managers discretion.
- Hunting insurance is provided and a “hold harmless” agreement will be signed by hunters before hunting begins.
- Safety harnesses will be worn at all times while in elevated tree stands or you will be asked to leave without refund.
- Absolutely NO SCREW IN STEPS or bow/gun holders can be drilled into trees.
- Alcohol Consumption is not allowed during legal hunting hours while hunting.
- ATV’s are not permitted other than to retrieve harvested game or to transport hunting equipment.
- Illegal substances are not allowed and will result in termination of hunt and non-refund of money.