About This Hunt
Mid – Asian Ibex Goat Hunt
This hunt is located in a relatively small mountainous Central Asian state, cramped into the map between Afghanistan, Chine, Kyrgyzstan, and Uzbekistan.
More than 50 % of the country lies more than 3000 meters above sea level.
Apart from the many Ibex Goats, the country also contains the World’s largest Marco Polo Argali population besides Brown Bear, Wolf, Wild Boar, Snow Leopard, Urial Sheep, and Markhor.
This hunting ground has more than 3,000 Ibex Goats. In total, we have 10 camps and 5 homestays.
This hunting ground is located in a mountain area and you must be prepared for shooting distances of 200 to 400 meters.
The hunting takes place in mountainous terrain and requires a good physical form. It is therefore important to do physical exercise before departure.
Each hunter will have his hunting guide and one or two carries.
When you go hunting have to be prepared for staying overnight in so-called Spike Camps, but most nights will be spent at Base Camp.
We will only hunt Ibex Goats that are at least seven (7) years or more. The normal Ibex Goat size is about 90 – 100 cm. The chances of shooting Ibex up to 110 cm are fairly big.
The local hunting leaders will be present during the hunting trip to ensure our hunters have the best possible arrangement and the most exquisite experience.
The hunting season for Ibex Goat is from the 1st of September to the 28th of February and the best period is December, January, and February.
- Continental climate: Normally the weather is quite pleasant and predictable.
- In September: 59°F or 15 C in the daytime and 0 to 5 at night.
- In October: 37°F or 3 C in the daytime and 0 to -3 at night.
- In November: 59°F or -4 C in the daytime and -4 to -9 at night.
- In December: 25°F or -8 C in the daytime and -8 to -13 at night.
- In January: 8°F or -13 C in the daytime and -15 to -20 at night.
- In February: 17°F or -8 C in the daytime and -7 to -13 at night.
Flat shooting rifles are recommended 30 – 60, 270-win, 7 x 64, we prefer 7 mm or 300 wm when the shoot distance is over 200 – 400 meters.
- Day 1 – 3: Arrival, customs clearance procedures, transfer to the hunting camp
- Day 3-8: 5 days of hunting
- Day 9-10: Return, overnight in a hotel
- Day 11: Departure
- Gun Rental
- Transportation to/from airport
Your Hunting Package Includes:
- Field trophy preparation
- Gun rental
- Hunting License
- Transportation while hunting
Your Hunting Package Does NOT Include: